Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Curious George



This little fella is the newest addition to my small army of snowman. He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed got him last saturday, usually I don't name the snowmen, but somehow George needed a name, so we decided to use the store owner's name, he is a nice guy just like George here!
I do realize George is not a popular name now, but alas I never gone political on this blog and I am not about to start now, anyways this guy here does not look like Obama!
Honestly when we first thought about choosing George, the name being a result of where he was bought and the other reference to the children's book about a monkey were the only things that came to my mind. Later I thought about the headmaster from my high school years, but there is not even a dash of resemblance there and he was a Georges with an s at the end.
So cheers to this jolly fella, may he be happy amongst his chubby friends.

No comments: