Monday, October 19, 2009

A Welcome to Teresa

I have been a bad blogger!

It was not intentionally, just one of those things that happen without rhyme or reason.

Today, out of the blue sky (and trust me the sky is unbelievably blue today), I got a phone call and a request for newer posts! None less than my most gorgeous mother and the very nice friend of her Teresa!

So this post is to officially WELCOME Teresa to my regular readership!

Teresa it will be a pleasure and an honor to know you are checking my little musings on this page.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks Beta, for your kind words, I´ll be checking from my ouw PC for your better blog news

Teresa said...

Thanks again from home....good luck with new projects

Bobbi Boe said...

Querida Teresa, eu evito escrever em portugues por que a falta de acentos e cedilhas eh um pouco irritante.
Eu naum tenho uma preferencia sobre o meu nome, estou acostumada com o Mike me chamar de Bobbi, a mamy e a Duda usar Beta e o resto das pessoas por aqui se dividem entre Bobbi e Roberta.
Fique a vontade de escolher a sua preferencia!

Adoro quando vc visita a mamy por assim ela se aventura mais de olhar meu blog!

beijos carinhosos