Monday, January 21, 2008

Plan B

I love my blog and my blog loves me!
I shall call him Blogbi, B being such an important letter in my name, and yes my blog is a he. I do think in English 99% of the time but I still have a very Brazilian mind set in the sense that things are never an it, they are either a she or a he. Since he is mine I get to choose, I choose a he.
You, as a reader, can still call it Bubbles, the name being a way to give recognition to the one person that made me want to have a blog. Her zesty self have a nice one, with gorgeous pictures, and I am proud to be able to call her a sister even if we don’t share any parents and were born in very different parts of the world. She nicknamed Bubbles almost 10 years ago and even if I do get called by a variety of different names (most of them beginning with a B) it always makes me smile when I sign an email or a post to her with the Bubbles one, a long time ago it came to be a code for when I am feeling good.
So this is it, my plan B for the moment. Let’s have some colorful tiny reasons to laugh!

1 comment:

Lizelotte said...

My very bubbly sister!
So great you got started on blogging - I can't wait to check in on you daily!

Mil bubbly beijinhos