Tuesday, January 22, 2008

She is the ONE!

My day started with a funeral so I did not expect it to be a very good day but to be very honest it turns out pretty good. For instance it made me realize how blessed I am. Apart from my adopted Danish sister I have a twin, and without a shadow of a doubt she is the person I cannot live without!
She is the most amazing human being I ever met, she is a fantastic woman, she is a great mother, and she is an amazing psychologist and the person I can count at any time!
We are very different from each other and also very much alike, we have an uncanny connection. I love her to bits and pieces, all of them!
I think when I grown up I want to be just like her!
Blogbi just told me that even if we are writing in English he thinks she will read us!
Yuuuuuuupie!

No comments: