Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Now you can use a fork on me, I am done.

I was having a not-so-bad kind a day until half an hour ago.

We are in dire need to buy groceries and that means the choices for lunch were on the sad side. He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed got a tuna sandwich with the last can and I got a rather sad looking ham sandwich but neither got to enjoy it at all.

The moment I sat down a pick-up truck parked in front of the house to go to the Subway next door, blocking one walk-way, He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed had his first half of his tuna when he suddenly jump out of his chair and run outside because a woman in a SVU was on top of our lawn in the process of parking to also join her –as-bad-her-half for a snack. She did manage to block the other walk-way.

Everything happened so fast I did not react to He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed leaving the table so Matisse grab the chance and took possession of the second half of He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed tuna. He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed got back inside to find his lunch gone and it totally spoiled it for me too. He actually did not say anything to the woman, he told me he thought I would get upset if he did.

I clean the dishes away and went out for a cigarette also fuming about their lack of consideration. At first I was not planning a confrontation, was more like “I cannot believe this people”. I got back inside and sat here and just realize I simply could not let it go (guess I did not let it go yet but it will happen soon) without saying something to these people. I had to wait a good 20 minutes until they came back, this time all the “happy family” together so I ask them what was wrong with Subway parking lot, they claim it was full, which I checked and it WAS NOT , so I told them the next time to at least not block both walk-ways. I cannot say I was surprised about “you don’t-own –the-street” answer.

All I can hope is that I got the full week doses of “encounter with JERKS” done by now.


No comments: