Friday, February 15, 2008

Wobbly Bits.

I just got back from the gym, had to drag my wobbly bits there but even if the weight loss so far had only reached the 4.5 pounds mark I do notice the bits are less wobbly this past week. I am quite happy with my new headphones; He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed came up to the bat and bought it as a let’s say late Valentines’ Day gift. He did try the “I don’t believe in Valentine’s Day” approach so I had to explain it is NOT A RELIGION, you don’t need to BELIEVE, just get on with the program and since I made your life so easy choosing an inexpensive , much needed, headphone just be happy about it. And he did, meaning got happy about it and bought it.

Actually what I bought him as a gift was met with less enthusiasm, well the card went well and also the bag of licorice (I love licorice in the sense that I can have it around the house and NEVER be tempted, I tried it a couple of times and never got to like it at all) and again I digress … it was the whole new pillows idea that did not meet his approval. He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed claims changing pillows are AN EXECUTIVE DECISION, as in not to be made by myself alone, no matter how old and grungy his pillow looks.

I have to admit he did give it a try, but said pillow end up on top of my head by 3am so I guess it is going back to the store. I am keeping mine, well it was a double gift idea, not exactly romantic but hey I was thinking on the right direction.

I was looking forward to going to a Dog Show in Hartford but He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed just told me he is feeling achy and possibly even flu-ish (lets us all pray he is wrong and it is a bit of cold) so all plans are cancelled and I will have to do with a gym visit and watching Becoming Jane with my dogs.

Now is time to go and make my famous low-cal, low-fat, and low-sodium Chinese LoMein.

Arrivederci bubbles!

2 comments:

Lizelotte said...

Buying someone a new pillow is difficult ... but at least you made an attempt!

Maybe he'll trade it in for another pillow that suits him better?

Oh and enjoy Becoming Jane . . . I will have to be getting it soon too!!

Lizelotte said...

Oh and the title of your post ... reminded me of Colin Firth in Bridget Jones Diary, where she is wrapping up in a sheet, telling him not to look at her wobbly bits - and he says: But I particularly like your wobbly bits! :-)