Thursday, March 6, 2008

Extra Post(because it is thursday)

I am not a complex person. I am actually very simple, not much to figure me out. If you treat me good I will be good for you. If you are nice to me I will be extra nice to you. If you give me chocolate I can be a wonderful person to you. If you give me extra good quality chocolate the-one-I-was-dying-to-have I will be super nice to you and will be your sex slave for a whole week (not this week but some week before spring, I promise).

I don’t even keep it a secret, so I am trying to make life easier to anybody involved, well anybody involved with my life. Yeah, I am that good, go ahead, you can say it too, I know, it is a gift and so simple.

I have to quote it because it just makes all the sense:

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

No comments: