Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So far not a funny week!


I have been real bad about posting here.
He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed fell on the stairs to the basement and hurt his knee badly, today we went to the orthopedic clinic and it seems he did managed to do a nasty sprain, so he needs lots of TLC!


I have bunnies coming out of the oven, just trying to adjust the fantastic brioche recipe to a traditional bunny recipe, they do look cute but I realize I could have done smaller ones and not just 4 big bunnies!



I went over the neighbor and gave them one of the large bunnies, since I felt bad that I never shared the first brioche bread with them. I have a feeling that I will be making this recipe again soon since He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed went to the kitchen and just bit one of the bunnies ears off!Well as I said he needs some loving so I will not complain about him eating the bunnies before the right time!

No comments: