Thursday, March 6, 2008

Intergalactic Tunnel

I know it has been too long since my last post but the options were NOT GOOD. If I did write in the last week it would have been about lousy weather (enough with winter already!), lousy clients (WHY they take so long to pay us?), He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed running for the Grumpo of the Year Award (and I must say he could have won it with his eyes closed) or myself moaning and complaining about getting whatever bug he had and feeling? You guess: LOUSY!

Nothing much changed but I decided enough is enough and why have a blog if you cannot go ahead and write about anything you fancy.

To be honest something did change, one of the dogs is also sick and tossing his cookies in a timely manner. Oh joy!

Then today I get an email from my Ma and I had to laugh so I decided to share this little nugget of funnyness with you.

She wrote that the package I sent her did not arrived yet, she did confirm that it arrived in Sao Paulo on the 23rd, just like the post office here told me via email ( once it arrives at the destination Country the American post office no longer keeps track of it), so she took the information to her post office and they confirmed it indeed arrive on the 23rd, they also informed it went to Rio and arrived there on the 25th , but it went to a neighborhood at the other side of town, so maybe it is why it is taking 10 days to cross town and get to my Ma hands. She wrote me not to worry, stay cool and just pretend I live in Alaska.

Ma it only took 3 days from here to Sao Paulo, the problem is the intergalactic tunnel between those neighborhoods in Rio.

No comments: