Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where are those pictures?

Blogbi has been giving me an especially hard time about being so lazy with my posts. I was tempted to just add a few pictures, since there was much baking and cute kids in front of my camera lately, but alas I decided to make an effort to update you masses of curious people out there.

I cannot quite put a finger on it but I have been feeling like there is a village somewhere missing its idiot, my mind wonders and wanders and I still feel slightly lost.

In general things have improved; the sun has been shining for the last 4 days in a row. He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed is not all well yet but seems to be recovering from the badly injured knee and even if we are not both completely over the BC (brutal cold) we can say we see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is blinking but it is there!

He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed said he was feeling discombobulated himself. I suspect that has a lot to do with a very painful knee and also the very painful amount of taxes we soon will have to pay. I feel kinda lame since there is nothing I can do to change any of those things.

I have been drowning myself in chocolate, mmmm’kay it was EASTER remember? But it is over now so I run out of excuses and find myself in need of a good dose of discipline.

Is it just Tuesday? Man, this week feels like it is going to be a real long one.

Better bring those pictures here.

No comments: