Friday, June 20, 2008

Color me HAPPY

Pink has never been my color. I do wear it in the baby hue version and I even have a favorite ring with a pink quartz but let me tell you since yesterday I have been tickled pink.

I had heard He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed use the expression many times, I always found it cute, but was never sure I experience the feeling. I went to the printer yesterday, to pick up the menus I designed for da Capo and the owner said: “They came out pretty good, and by the way your files were great, you did such a fantastic job I wish all my jobs were this easy”

If you read a post called Spring Cleaning back in May you will remember I have not done this kind of work in a long time and must say the amount of anxiety related to this job was by no means small. I did the best I know but send the files to the printer expecting to hear she found problems with it.

I have to say I am beyond delighted that she did not find any problems with it, she find it great and even asked if I would be interested in doing some work for her! How awesome is this?

Purple was never my color but I have to say I am past being tickled pink I must be a bright purple right about NOW!

 

1 comment:

Lizelotte said...

Great to get recognized for doing a good job... :-)