Friday, June 27, 2008

Blinking





Today two different things got me going down “Memory Lane”.

The first one was a message on my orkut page, from someone I have not heard of for maybe more than 10 years. It was not more than a simple hello from the past but it did make me smile.

The second thing was related to work, I am doing a project that involves scanning and reproducing an old photo and I wanted to test my Scanner capabilities in order to access if I can give the printer the photo already scanned and this way make things less expensive for my client.

So I went and dig a little brown bag of old photos, I have but just a very small fraction of my life in pictures, due to my travels I made myself keep just essentials (you cannot believe how heavy paper can get).

I moved here in late 2000 and by 2001 my mom came visit for Mother’s Day, and again in 2002, yeah,,,,,  I know I was spoiled! I could not resist posting these two photos, they are so much: “Mom takes Manhattan”

 The first one was taken in 2002, we still had grass on our backyard, there is no fence around it, Matisse was just a 6 months old pup and the garage was still the ugly “rose” color! 
Time truly flies!



No comments: