Friday, September 5, 2008

A happy lady was out last night




This time it did not even hurt getting old!

I had a fabulous birthday. Before we left for dinner we got a visit from our Brazilian friends and their precious princess, I cannot believe how much she had grown and I don’t think I ever met a happiest kid. They got me a gorgeous gerbera and a cake, I am telling you I felt celebrated like never before. I miss having them as neighbors because although they still live in town we had hardly been together since they moved. I know how hard they work and how busy they are so it did move me that they came to wish me a happy birthday.

Later we went to da Capo for dinner, He-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed was in an extra nice mood and I had a fantastic time, with good friends, good food and plenty of reasons to feel lucky.

No comments: