Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Should I buy a Lotto ticket?

I am having an exceptionally girly week.

Yesterday I met with the Social committee of my sorority chapter to plan the “socials” for the incoming sorority year. Yeah, I know, I never mentioned it here but I do belong to a sorority, with all those Greek letters, but not related to any colleges. I was “adopted” by this group over 3 years ago, and I call them “my girls” being that the ages are mostly between 70 and 80’s. Actually I was told this is the biggest sorority in the world and we do a bunch of good charity stuff but we also have some fun while doing it.

Today I have a dinner date with G, we always have a great time together. Lately we only manage coffee at the nearest Starbucks cum Target place but we both agree we need more time, you know, the whole catching up and talking relationships stuff works better with a glass of wine or 3!

Last but not least tomorrow is Special K get together for haircut and color day! Yuuupie! We go to this private salon and Jane always work wonders and make us feel pretty, oh well, maybe if we don’t look anywhere down from our necks!

It is very unusual for me to have this much ME time in the same week.  I just feel REALLY lucky!

1 comment:

Lizelotte said...

Sounds like you're having fun :-) enjoy hair session with your special K :-)